The internet can be a very resourceful or unimaginative place to be. Depending on how you use it for trading, you can make or break it—now trading through the internet? It’s a whole new world. From the information that you’ll get to make an educated decision on whether or not to trade a ticker, is a question that remains to be answered, well… for yourself anyways.
In this article, we’ll cover 12 websites that every trader should use, from research tools to market news.
- Stock screener and insider trading activities.
- Various indicators and an encyclopedia of the market.
- Earnings Whispers
- Upcoming earnings calendar and sentiments.
- Largest charting and technical analysis platform.
- Great for the retail sentiment. Also known as Twitter for stocks!
- Real-time market data and unusual option activities.
- Biotech catalyst calendar.
- The New York Times
- General news. On-the-ground, expert, and deeply reported independent journalism.
- General news. The global leader in business and financial data, news, and insights.
- The world’s largest investing community. Powered by the wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing.
- Has a very solid economic calendar. A financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news, and analysis across 250 exchanges around the world.
- Easily see what is trading for today. Simplify “market noise” and convert it to clear trade-able market language.
Disclosure: I, my company, or partners may get commissions when you click through some of the links in this article.